PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BigFlesh - Persona non grata
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2006, 20:54
BOAC
Per Ardua ad Astraeus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kiwi and all - I would like to add my total support for PPRune Pop here in his actions in closing the thread, and to say that this sort of situation is always a difficult and not infrequent call. The 'father' did actually 'apologise' in his closing post, but we are faced here with a son apparently using his father's account - which is wrong, and caused confusion; albeit there may be some problem for the son in using a keyboard, in which case I, and I know well that PPRUne Pop also, have/has every sympathy.

It is encumbent on all users to ensure that their log-in is used only for personal use, and in this respect alone the thread needed to be closed. There is also the possibility that 'mischief' was being perpetrated.

There is nothing to prevent a new log-in as posted.

My first guess at the top of the thread
- Kiwi - you are indeed welcome as a first-poster and your question is fine, but after a while in the portals of PPRune you will discover that not everything is as it seems.

You may also wish to note that the parallel thread from the same person has not been closed, and to PPP's suggestion of using a spell-checker I would add - "speak to your dad first!"