PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hour Building (General & UK)
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2006, 01:44
sicky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My plan is to test myself as often as possible. If you know the subject well enough you'll be fine in an exam. Thats easy enough to say, but i really am going to plan to be ready for the exams as early as possible, maybe 2 weeks beforehand, so that i can read over everything and test myself . It's the only way i can see it being possible, as with a block of exams like that, you can't half-know anything, you have to know it all.

I'm useless at exams, i have to force myself into revision and never do enough, but at uni in this past year, and in my AS and Jan A" exams i think i've found the best way for me to revise. Summer A2 let me down big time and i dropped from A's and B's in maths, physics and ICT to all C's, but i think it all comes down to serious planning and target setting, with serious testing along the way!

If that is the case, from what people are saying where its volumerather than intellectual problems, then you'd sail through the "lesser" exams and would be able to concentrate on the big ones!