PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ozjet Branding Confused Passengers
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2006, 23:55
ozangel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ES, you dont have me confused at all - i would put money on you being Legal Council - LC dissappears into the closet, and like a bad magic trick, you pop out of an audience members a*se, same person, just full of more excrement.

However, I have realised one thing, and that is that by responding to your insane rants, it just makes you rant more...

Its like the gentlemen I saw raving about Jesus in London once - no one cared and he went away. Was stalked by a woman in Rundle Mall in ADL a few years back claiming to have been probed by aliens and was being followed by the FBI - she even wanted to frisk me for a wire. Of course, she was still there the next day doing the same thing - because people paid attention. (I spose, at least she had something slightly more interesting and probably more factual to say than you).

So, on that note, have fun getting no/few replies to your pointless topics - its been fun... Also to the Mods, I dont see at all how this relates specifically to Cabin Crew - the topic is going no where, and is probably better suited to the 14yo's on airliners.net forums.