PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2006, 20:07
TinyBrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Maida Gangsta
You think Ah Heng want to be cadet? I tell you a little secret lah.

I'm actually there to pass on information to Big M (who is now here in SFC - so who do you think arranged for this?) to help him decide who deserves to stay when any cadet is about to be chopped. I get to observe the cadets 24/7. I record who goes out late, who brings girls back to the house, who comes in for breakfast instead of staying in etc. Do you think the weekend makan form is just for catering purposes?

When you guys go off to class, me and the cleaning aunties are checking your rooms to see who is the neatest, most hardworking and keen (SIA just lurves these types).

Then at lunch time when you guys return the plates, I stand and watch who are the proud ones who treat my staff with contempt. Wait till you fail something - payback time!

I make sure the food sucks, to reveal who is the sort who complains the most (SIA doesn't like troublemakers). These guys are then given extra scrutiny. You think SIA doesn't know about the meals?

Everyday I pass my reports to Henry via secret messages left in the pantry (why do you always seem to see him in there?). You think Mister P's report is the only one that matters?

You think you chow cadets know everything? Ha! Just you wait. My cleavers are very sharp...
No wonder limbeh never ganna chopped even when I failed my tech paper and ATPL in Seletar... Heng heng I good friend with Ah Heng.....

Don't tell me Mr Chan the caterer is the observer for the cadets at Jandakot ah?!?!.. I ganna chopped even when Mister P helped to write a good report about me... SoDesNei.... .. coz I always complained about that Chan...

Last edited by TinyBrain; 15th Feb 2010 at 17:58.