PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew threaten to poison pilots
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2006, 19:53
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyblue, it is a bit difficult to present a 'sample' to anyone and have the appropriate testing carried out! But when you are told many times it takes place, and you can remember times you have suffered inflight 'digestive troubles', you can put two and two together. I appreciate you are astonished and outraged, that is how I felt when gently teasing out of some cabin crew what goes on. The stories made me feel sick. It is not just eye drops- one would feel lucky if it was just that! I have heard of other 'fluids' being used, by the alleged perpetrators themselves, though always well after the event. It is not something someone can understand from another company where normal people seem to work, there is an inherrent poisonous culture afoot in this large airline, and the managerial levels are either desperate to ignore it to prevent further ramifications, or totally apathetic, one doesn't know. One has heard of a certain former CE of the airline in question who has been 'done', and carried his own catering on his own airline's flights, but maybe that is just hearsay! It is something nobody can really do anything about, isn't it? And as for 'proving' it, one can't really do that, either, can you? But they brag about doing it!