PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet
Thread: EasyJet
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2006, 13:53
jettesen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brian_dromey
As a passenger my opinions are formed when I fly with different carriers. EasyJet, did not leave a good impression on me, and as a customer I make no appologies for that. It smacked of amatuer managment and poor back-up(rather like the carphone wearhouse).
Just to clarify, I have no problem with easyJet people, I just feel that they are being let down by 'managment' at easyLand who have totally lost the plot. Fares are not all that cheap(ork-lon even EI are almost always cheaper)and worse still U2s yields seem to be poor.
Crews try to do the best they can, but the planes are tatty, the uniforms vile and the back-up non existant. If rubik wants to prove otherwise I will more than happily take up his kind invitation. Untill then I stand by every last one of my opinions, observations and statments, after all as a passenger, my perogitive is important, and easyJet should listen to its passengers and its crews, instead of meaningless managment 101 jargon.

the planes are not at all tatty - LGW are all airbus fleet which are all less that 1.5 yrs old. there are a hell of a lot more airlines out there with tattier cabins

p.s the current uniform came out well before the merger with GO, so there are no elements of the GO uniform in it