PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet
Thread: EasyJet
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2006, 12:20
easyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are getting a new uniform (however this probably won’t be rolled out until very late this year/early next year, as it will need to be put through its paces to see if it does impact on 20 min turn arounds etc).

There are some things I like about the uniform at the moment but there are bits of it I can't stand - but the main thing is it's functional to the job that we do as cabin crew and with it being so orange – it stands out.

People are entitled to have their say about airlines, how they operate etc, but one thing that annoys me is when people start to have a go at airlines that they know almost nothing about – No names will be mentioned.

The aircraft that easyJet have are as everybody knows are the 737-300/700 and the Airbus A319, slowly but surely the company are moving over to the Airbus A319, BRS is in the last stages of converting to it (only 1 Boeing left), Edinburgh, Glasgow and Liverpool are converting over this summer and that will only leave Luton, Newcastle and Belfast with the Boeing (and most of them will be the 737-700).

easyBoy