PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL
Thread: BRISTOL
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2006, 21:19
VIRGA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STANDARD NOISE,,,, Well well you are a bit touchy are you not??? I don't believe that I said anything to accuse you of anything, or for that matter question your intelligence let alone your or your colleagues' work ethics.....

All that was said was, that it is about time a ground frequency was activated at BRS. If you work there then you, more then us, realise that this is the case.

Posting here on the topic certainly does not suggest that I, or for that matter, anybody else has not written to the powers that be about the safety issues that are now common place with this pretend international airport. Obviously nothing is being done. Your tone suggests to me that this topic has been covered before therefore it also suggests that you may also be guilty of not writing or questioning the safety issues. If you have tried or expressed your professional opinions on this matter to the powers that be and still nothing has been done then why get frustrated with people like me.

You obviously believe that you need help down there.... hell go on strike That will sort it. Maybe we will back you by refusing to depart on flights to this airport therefore expressin our safety concerns... fat chance, we are not french.