PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet
Thread: EasyJet
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2006, 15:05
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm a regular easyJet pax too, albeit a leisure one so I can usually take advantage of the low fares by booking early (I recently paid £15.98, incl tax, for a return Bristol-Newcastle jolly).

I don't know what aircraft Mr Dromey has flown on with easyJet but my experience out of Bristol is that the aircraft are new, or almost new, and invariably clean and comfortable.

Perhaps we are lucky in the West Country because BRS soon got rid of the 737-300s to be replaced by the NG 700s, and now the base is almost entirely new A 319s (it may be completely so by now, although the BFS and NCL flights are worked by B 737s from those bases).

The easyJet cabin staff in my experience have been as efficient (and often friendlier) than as those on other airlines.

My only criticism is the awful cabin staff uniform that makes them look like tyre fitters. Nothing wrong with tyre fitters BTW, they perform an important service, but I don't expect flight attendants to dress like them.

A small moan and something I can easily put up with given the other more important easyJet virtues.