PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 16th Apr 2006, 10:20
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RK,DF,NG,EX thankyou for your support in this and your kind words.

i understand that i'm trespassing on this thread as this is not my territory and see myself as a guest. i am mindful of the work you guys do and i have the utmost respect for you.

i understand that different views will be held. thats understandable but there are ways of putting those points forward. the person who thinks that "a few pink bodies" are acceptable should find themselves somewhere else to spout their poison, as that is all that it is. when you have to sink to that level and cause distress of the highest kind i think you should realise it's time to slink off back under the rock from where you came. there are mothers, wives, other relatives and ex colleagues reading this and referring to someones son/brother or mate as a pink body only highlights the fact that you don't belong here. you clearly are unable to add to your arguement in an adult way. this thread is for grown ups, who wish to discuss all sides of the debate.

i am reading the other view points with interest and do try to take them on board. i do not immediately dismiss them.