PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hour building (USA)
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2006, 10:03
D'vay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You have money in the bank for flying and you are off to Vegas! there wasatimewhen i was given my first overdraft, it was for £1000, I thorughly considered drawing it all outand putting it onto a 25:1 shot. I didn't!
In terms of your licence, it's a funny one with the states. As far as I'm concerced you should be allowed to use it straight up what with america being an ICAO member state and seeing as we extend the warm hand to them to allow kind folk like myself to operate with all of my priviledges of my FAA PPL. However the americans are a little touchy about foreign folk being in airplanes there. Iknow that to enter the country you won't need a visa so long as you are no undergoing any training but you may well need to let the TSA know that you are there and that you intend tofly. It should, as I understand it, only be a paperwork excercise and you shouldn't be put of by that!
If I am wron about anything here guys, don't copy and paste my error only tosay "no that's wrong" also may I add that itwould not be that hillarious if you now qoute thebit about copying and pasting!
Regards
D'vay