PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 16th Apr 2006, 00:59
rudekid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nige

Still only throwing one stone...

Keep your head down for the boulders then!

If you wanted to keep yourself out of a potential public slanging match, we maybe shouldn't be airing our views so frequently on a public forum. You aren't the only one with very strong opinions about this! Criticism of this thread, your opinion, my opinion is an inevitable consequence of indulging our vanities in a public forum.

I have already expressed my approval of your campaign to obtain foam for the C130 fleet. You appear to ignore, or denigrate, anyone who expresses a view outside of this or raises a further issue.

As you state in your earlier posts ' I will take my own chances with what I am trying to achieve'

Exactly what is your end state? You have a laudable aim in obtaining an additional safety system for our aircraft. Does this stop here, or are the wider and potentially more damning questions not part of your personal mandate? I would encourage you to take a wider view.

Chappie

Your Brother was a fine man, please don't take my opinions as a slight on him or any of the crew. Nige is doing a good job, it's just that we have different views on where the blame lies.

Please PM me if required.

Regards.

RK

Last edited by rudekid; 16th Apr 2006 at 01:14.