PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 15th Apr 2006, 21:50
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sub, seems to me you know a little too much about the goings on in government so either you have the misfortune to work for them or you must be very lonely in the forces that you serve. there is no place for someone so outdated or obnoxious as you. all has gone very quiet on the supportive front for you! no more spleen venting from the misfortunately mis-titled vage rot eh! should be called mind rot methinks as something has to be responsible for the outdated and crass opinions that are held. there are ways of putting forth a difference in opinion but it has to be said that you have not given any thought to the offensive way in which you have gone about it. the people on this thread are the ex colleagues of the crew of XV179 yet i struggle to see any respect shown for this fact.

regards the sexiness of the NHS i'm afraid to say guys you are wrong. having had the pleasure of working in it for over ten years the state that we are in now is frightening me. it is plain to see the government have lost their grip on reality. working in a neuro intensive care it used to be seen as a priority area. if you needed something then you had it. now i've had situations that i work in that would frankly make your hair curl. so monkey bum head (loving the name!) i agree wholeheartedly with you. as a result i think that ol' tony has interest in only how much arse licking he has to to keep the other countries happy. we all do such a good job of not complaining and keeping things going that he thinks that we'll carry on. it can't and won't he has to invest in his own people or it will be his downfall.....second best will not do.

nige and all those who have helped him are the real men in this. they don't kowtow to the authorities and join the rest of the yes men who basically have their heads in the sand. they identify a need and do something about it, no matter how insurmountable it appears. if we all accept the make do culture then there will be alot more bodies to bury.

so i suggest go away and think about the way to formulate your arguement properly and respectfully or don't enter into the lions den.