PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 15th Apr 2006, 10:01
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sub, what if, what if, what if!!!!! no way to conduct an argument really is it? no way to put forward your frankly outdated ideas my friend. certainly not in a convincing manner. methinks that you are scrabbling around for anything that will try and make the cold, hard facts look like we've gone all touchy feely lovely..........that is most definitely wrong. i could not be more cold or hard, even if i tried.

i tell you what sub, seeing as you clearly have a problem with the foam being fitted we'll make sure that all alberts you get to fly on can offer you no more protection than that of a glorified tin can! these are fantastic planes and are vunerable to attack. the implications of which are too expensive to cast aside. the loss of a frame, the loss of equipment on board, the loss of manpower due to the varied no. of troops that might be on board. if other parts of the forces are suffering due to the lack of/ poor state of equipment then fight for it to be changed! don't attack that some people have the where with all to change their own situation. how many more lives need to be finished off? how many more crew are expendable in your eyes?

as for the low level flying...the clue is in the title of their flight. you know full well that they were SF. flying in low is done for all types of reasons and has been seen to be necessary. at least that is what i've been told whilst around all the official bods! they don't deserve to die because they were in low.