PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Manchester to Ryanair Liverpool?
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2006, 19:19
LoCo Commotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just remember girls and boys..... No smoke without fire! If you think that FR will be a better bet than Jet2 then think again. It depends on what you are looking for in an employer. If it is acceptable to you to work every legal hour and then some, with too much work and no play then spending your days off sleeping/recurrent sims then fine.... you'll certainly earn good money compared to the likes of Jet2.

However, as we all know the pay isn't great at Jet2 but it's certainly not all bad, especially with respect to the relatively sensible balance of work and time off. Whilst our management of late have not perhaps engaged brains before opening their mouths at least they appear to have listened rather than the pig-headed uncaring steam rollering that you would expect at FR. I don't need to go on as we all know what to expect in working for them. I have good friends at FR who tell me that similarly to Jet2, the boys and girls at the business end are good people..... just the serpents at the top that need bagging and drowning!

If you think the grass is greener then jump.... but surely you can't be that desperate to consider FR just yet .... look elsewhere!!!! Personally I think that if Ryanair were the last 'operator' then I would rather re-train and do something else.