PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - virgin atlantic crew preformance monitoring and star review
Old 14th Apr 2006, 16:51
virgincrew99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down virgin atlantic crew preformance monitoring and star review

hello to all those virgin crew out there i wanted to get your opinions on our preformance monitoring system at work for those of you that arent virgin crew i will briefly explain the system basically on every flight each crew member is acessed by the cabin service supervisor this is all put into a computer and if your preforming well at work you are put forward for promotion ... personally i think this system has created a lot of conflict amongst crew member especially in the economy cabin fighting for promotion and there is no team work its everyone for themselves!! now that they have introduced preformance monitoring for senior crew as well so they must also excel inorder to be invited for an interview for cabin service supervisor this has really p****d off alot of crew at virgin.. how do you feel about the star review system? preformance monitoring? are you fed up? voice your opinions? would love to hear from you all hopefully linda moir will wake up and see that our so called virgin flair is dead and this is killing it off!
safe flying