PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS Discussions
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2006, 14:17
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lurker you are so right

It's so much more sensible to pay over 100,000 a year in rent. I mean why buy and have an asset for a rainy day when you can give your money to someone else.

i Mean we should have stayed in the city and used cab vouchers every time the officials had to come to mascot for meetings or the 3 or 4 clause 11 meetings a day. Pay for parking in the city. when you can park for free at mascot.

God the old officials over the years had it right, i mean why would you want to be near the sign on area for gods sake, the members might actually find it convenient and call in now and then to discuss issues.

So much better to be in the city where its totally inconvenient for the members.

I thank god that we had the sense to vote these guys in the 12 officials we have now are the best we have ever had.

Hopefully they might even be able to mend the fences with the domestic division who have also bought and paid for their own premises too and make one strong union again,

Divided we will surely fail.

For all the crticism of union officials in here i still have not heard an alternate plan...... the reality is that thr collective wisdom in here would be better placed writing their thoughts to the FAAA than in here for the company to read and see what a bunch of morons they employ