PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS Discussions
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2006, 02:03
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As i have said in here on mant occassions, if there is to be a "stand" of some kind i am not sure i have heard anyone in here articulate how i would be effected

I would imagine that the FAAA officials have discussed every permutation and commutation of industrial and legal strategies. The fact that they dont share that with Flight Attendants in general is obvious to me. Given that at every meeting of members there are members taking notes and reporting back to management is it any wonder that things are done internally within the FAAA and without reference to those in our own ranks who for whatever obscure reason seek to undermine us all.

Despite what some may think in here, not everyone that supports the work of the FAAA officials is some flunky or elected official. Some of us are perhaps close to the sources but not necessarily included in the discussions but know enough to understand the complexity of the issues.

I dare say that there are some highly intelligent people in here that have capacity to debate and share there views with the FAAA executive. The Fact that they choose to debate here rather than by contacting the FAAA and spending time discussing there ideas with them is a shame.

To suggest that they wont be listened to is rediculous. However I dont necessarily believe that their views will always be agreed with.

I am of the opinion that the FAAA should call Union Meetings where people can discuss their views openly.

But i do believe that the FAAA have been elected to make decisions on our behalf for the term of office and we should let them do what they promised to do. So far they have done a good job.

If anyone thinks that their strategy is wrong then they should write to them outlining an alternate. So far according to my sources they are only getting questions from members but not critisism