PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2006, 23:53
etienne t boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PW,
You hit the nail on the head there my man. Caverton is a third-world company, with third-world standards and more third-world staff than any others. Maybe Bristow think that by replacing one out-of-touch expat with another who is still advised by the deaf and the blind they can solve their problems. The dinosaurs still rule and the one real hope for their future - a Nigerian who is about a million times brighter than all the outsiders they still insist on bringing in to solve their problems - has yet-again been passed over for a bunch of expat no-hopers. CHC are in the same boat with the giant at the top backing a local who is there only to feather his own nest and promote his own family despite alienating the majority of the local staff. The house of cards has started to collapse and yet the Nigerian partners in these companies are not intervening to protect their investment. Let the cards fall where they will. The dinosaurs will go the way of all dinosaurs and those with the ability to walk upright without family patronage will eventually rule the earth. As for me - 'chop I chop'.