PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any female pilots out there just starting out???
Old 13th Apr 2006, 16:17
marrymefly4free

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bloody hell is no one allowed to have a laugh around here?? Loosen up people you don't have to be "company ambassador" all the time havn't you heard?
I have been cabin crew for 3 years now, i take my job and the industry both very seriously and i am a well respected member of my airline. Lucky for me though i have better things to do with my spare time than casting personal judgements upon people via the internet, suggesting that they have no integrity or professionalism. And as for wanting wear a skirt and heels, so what?! it dosn't have any reflection on my ability to do the job, as does my age, gender and the fact that i like to have fun and "am one of the lads". I do not use my gender to try and short cut the system, and i am highly offended that you would suggest such a thing when you don't know me. It is people like yourself that i worry about getting locked inside the flight deck with!
Sorry Scroggs if my post isn't welcome and do feel free to delete it, i just wanted to speak to other girls who had taken a similar route to myself and gain some perspective as to what i can expect along the way, not to be insulted and offended by your comments.