PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Free Masons - Should they "come out"?
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2006, 16:49
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MeadowBank
Mostly Moderate has hit the Nail on the head.

Civ Job
I am really not sure what your problem is. and reviewing the posts i am not sure what i have done to deserve such a personal abusive post? (Lee Harvey Oswald?). Anyway, the main difference between us, is that i do not remotely think like you. You clearly have a knack for seeing the bad in everything and the good in nothing. I will not waste my time repeating this again. We 'masons' do not give unfare assistance/promotion/bunk-ups to anyone. We help the needy.

You keep harping on about the same things CivJob. Your comment concerning the Grail is typical of the cynical ignorant approach you have. You say
quote "perhaps the grail (an object supposedly invested with enormous power) is not being used appropriately and thus should be returned to england." Why returned to England CivJob?? You are ill/miss-informed to believe it has ever been in England? Even if it had, why should it not be returned from where it was taken? Does the Rossetta stone belong in England? Or should it be returned to its rightful owners?Furthermore, the grail was never in Glastonbury (but well done, you helped feed the authors who said it was). I suppose you too think it is a jewel encrusted golden cup, and that Christ was a white handsome male (same as the interpritation of God in the Vatican). Why should the grail be invested with amazing powers? Too many Indiana Jones movies. The only power it possesses is the power that we (humans) bestowed upon it, and that has led to unimaginable corruption and crimes against humanity. So all in all its better off well out of the way really.

Bye the way if you were the type of chap who did good deeds for others then yes, i for one would certainly welcome you for the night and expect nothing in return, however i think you try and see too much of the bad in people, so i am not sure you fit in the bracket (could be wrong of course).

Again you are hitting on the fact that Jack the Ripper and others (Masons) were murderers (we still dont know who Jack the ripper was, and one of the chaps they have narrowed it down to was not a mason). I have known policemen convicted of murder, does that mean they all do it? Doctors, Dentists, Bank Managers have been convicted, does that mean they all are. Some soldiers have been accused and convicted of torture in Iraq, does that mean all of our soldiers do it?? Your responses are very immature, you say you hope i am above 33, well from your responses i hope you are above 16.

Inccidentaly concerning the quite unlawful murder of Quote " poor captain william morgan and his publisher?". In the 19th century William Morgan threatend to write ALL of the secrets of the early grades of masonry (maybe this is where Jack the Ripper got his info from! They think he could have been living in the US), at a time in our (the worlds) history when he joined an organisation that at the time would have stated quite clearly that to divulge secrets would have meant death. Once in the club you kept it secret. It was the same as many 'secret' organisations in those days. Despite many many warnings, he published, and a few nutcases ( the world still has lots of them around) decided to kill him. I actually have an original first edition of the Morgan Document stating on the front he had just been murdered as it was going to print, if anyones interested in buying (guess e-bay is better). Masons are not told anymore that they will be murdered you may be glad to hear. Its just all a matter of trust. A trust that once placed in you, you are loathed under any circumstances to break, because its TRUST, CivJOB. Your posts indicate that you do not really experience that mutual feeling of trust in many people, and with that i feel quite sad for you.

The thing about trust and helping the needy CivJob is that it is really good for the soul. It makes you and others feel good. If you do not believe in the soul then i guess nothing really matters, you can be negative and cynical and untrusting, and what the hell. But you never get that genuine feel good factor (totally different i might add to owning your first Ferrari or buying a million pound house. Thats all material crap).

Try looking for the good in people, eventually it will be reciprocated, and you will feel really really good about yourself.

Tigs

Last edited by Tigs2; 12th Apr 2006 at 17:09.