PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2006, 07:26
ljp-oz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we are not immune

OTA i don't have a clue what you are trying to say in your last post. I get that you're upset with dj although i have no idea why, i think dj's last post was an opinion, not a criticism but that seems to be how you took it. but if you could just enlighten me with the other stuff i'd really appreciate it. (ps your no more a man than i am a girl, so she knows who you are... get over it and lets get on with it)

i can see that we all have opinions, but they are just that, opinions. the most common opinion at the moment seems to be that the new ir laws are going to put the wind up us at the very least. i don't know about the rest of you guys but i work hard enough for jq and eventhough i think everyone would like more money i'm bloody sure i don't want less. the whole country is talking about the new laws, not sure about the rest of you but keeping my head in the sand gives me a headache. i think its time we started realising that we are not immune from these changes and i know exactly what our irish minded folk could be capable of if the opportunity arose, do you ?