PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Stage one assessment !!
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2006, 06:52
ballteara

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PB,

You complete and utter amateur. If you worked for QF you would have got the correct initials of the recruitment staff first time and not needed to edit your original post - tosser. But I guess being Jonathan nobody who rips pilots off and is the only supporter of this crap product you would know everyone in the HR department. I guess you should realise you are punching well above your weight and quit while you are well and truely behind. Also the cadet program starts on the 1 of June you twit, just look at the website tosser.

Originally Posted by Pilbara Bloke
BT,

I do work for QF and some of the seniors from HR/Flight Ops did as my course who had done said course. Anyone who can has the contacts to find out from KT, JM , or AE will find this said course has skewed their selection data fairly massively.
Once again utter crap I just rang Flight Ops and they are not in the slightest way concerned about such an amatuer course as PATS. And if you were so close to these "seniors" you would know that JQ have nothing to do with how this test is performed.

Go back to what you do best and bullSh*t pilots to the worth of your crap product.