PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL
Thread: BRISTOL
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2006, 15:00
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The brochures are out tomorrow so hopefully it should all be a bit more clear, i'll see what I can find out, also the main summer shorthaul broch are out so be intresting what changes are in there too, the FCA 767 should make SFB direct, so it would surely make sense to send it in there to fuel up for Dominican and Cuba, however i'm certain if it means stopping in MAN for fuel it will still sell fantastically, people in this area are fed up of going to LGW/MAN/BHX and have finally realised that an hour stop in MAN is better than a 3 hour trip enjoying the delights of the M25 plus overnight hotel and parking costs of getting to LGW, also I was told a few days ago that the one off CUN from BRS via MAN has nearly sold out in just over a month, must bode well. Hopefully they will utilise BRS crew who are doing boeing training ready for 757s, imagine how peed off the crew would be otherwise, 'by the way, were sending longhaul to you, however LGW are crewing it' now that would be a stupid move!, as far as I know BHX/EMA crew operate the longhaul from there, so no reason they wont do same here, plus it would produce more flexible use of crew nationwide, they can then utilise BRS crew for other longhaul routes. The BRS routes are on weekends too which makes it easier for their crewing to do 2/3 day stop overs and crew flights back to other FCA bases.

Last edited by WATABENCH; 11th Apr 2006 at 15:14.