PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - West Jet Interview process
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2006, 03:13
20driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
System Down
Why should you give a rats a** what anyone thinks. You've got a job you want with a company you like. End of story. If you are right, enjoy Whistler, if not say hello to Mac and Cheese. Its not where you start it is where you finish and if it floats your boat go for it.
The bit that amuses me is I remember how the SWA pilots down here took all sorts of stick from the ALPO crowd about degrading the profession, drinking the kool aid etc etc. Funny haven't heard a lot of that lately, must be the hearing.
Funny story. I ran across an ex Navy flyer one day who "parked" his 182 in a farm field near our place. Waiting for the mist to clear we had time to chat. Seems his son had got out and done the rounds at United, AA etc but could "only" come up with a job at Southwest. Took the job and about 2 years later united called with an offer of a spot. He was having so much fun at Southwest he decided he could live without the big bucks and lousy atmosphere at United and stayed where he was. 4 years later that looked pretty good.

If you like it - enjoy it.
As Henry Ford said - Never Complain, Never Explain
20driver