PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BLACKPOOL
Thread: BLACKPOOL
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2006, 17:44
trolleydolly737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silverhawk, despite what you may think I wasn't positioning crew, I was using the airport by my own choice... and as was also said in another post... I will be voting with my feet... MAN seems a much more attractive choice!

I found BLK to be a very unproffessionally run airport, the staff too, I felt, were not capable of doing their jobs properly. No computers at check-in, hand written pax lists and boarding cards, no knowledge of the check -in procedure and staff asking for a ticket on a ticketless airline, therefore I feel having no knowledge of the airline that they were handling!

Security was staffed by people, in my opinion with no people skills and little knowledge of air travel... I do not need a passport for a domestic flight, despite what the staff think!

The airport needs a lot of upgrading to lose the "shack" feeling and its staff need a lot of training and educating to get anywhere near the treatment that the travelling public expects!

Improve or lose out BLK, but then again that's just my humble opinion and I one I believe I am entitled to!