PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IR Test waiting time?
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2006, 16:43
carbheaton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
never forget to check for ice as it WILL kill you.

I'm not surprised that you know the examples that I used if you trained in Ireland. I really must stress to anyboby reading this that Ireland is a place to be avoided for serious commerical flight training. Please, please dont be taken in by the ****e that PTC Waterford or Weston or Cork will tell you - guarenteed you will spend much much more than they tell you because you will wait for weeks for an examiner and you will need to stay current in the mean time. You will get the normal "Ah yea we have placed many guys and girls with the airlines but there is a back log and we cant get a test for three weeks. BUL**** - if you have done the training and are ready for a test, why wait??? There is a scam going on here and I would like ppruners to expose it. Please poist if you agree.

How many of you have been approched after your already expensive MCc and offered a prep course by a well known outfit in Dublin??

How many of you have been asked to spend 4000 euro and guanteed a sim check with Ryanair. - I bet Leo Hairy Camel would love to know that people are making a small fortune off of his pilot shortage - esp. as one is a Lingus captain.

And the piece de risistance - how many have been ask to pay cash??

Answer - All