PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 9th Apr 2006, 21:56
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

hi i'm back. terribly sorry about emotional wobbly, feeling very sorry for myself!!

thanks for kind words and support. contacting your MP re: pensions clause would be very helpful.

i still refuse to be intimidated and i've started the ball rolling to action the next step. it would be very much appreciated to have your support.
a small but fantastic victory re:foam and like i've stated before nige deserves reconition.........or at least someone who can spell! as a family we still call for foam for all, not just some. it looks a little half hearted that only a few are being done. or am i living in cloud cuckoo land?

please go to website www.mfaw.org.uk and sign the petition to demand tony blair meets with bereaved families. on the 26th april i will go with other military families and meet with MP's and then take the petition to downing street. we will stop at the cenotaph to lay flowers for our loved ones. please feel free to contact your MP's to support us in our quest. i also have a letter on the webpage outlining my feelings.

keep an eye out in the independent as a story is going out about the pensions fiasco tomorrow.