PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tfly. LGW. i´ve been called out on every single standby!!!
Old 9th Apr 2006, 20:18
banewboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it may be a myth that a pilot took £750 per day but i can't see it being capped, i, myself, me, yours truly did a 6 day trip and took crewing to the cleaners on a daily basis for cop, i cleared nearly double my wages and there was no cap, i know it's people like me that cause the probs etc etc but when wqe get no support from crewing why shouldn't we grab what we can when given the opportunity, we are meant to all be singing from the same sheet but it's a constant battle with screwing and i really don't feel like they are part of the team, if anythin, they're the enemy!

so as pilots you have the choice to do sb? well maybe if you had to have it rostered things would be better, i'm not saying things would be better but they might, it feels like the company are saying they're (fd) it and you're (cc) s**t!, i really do wish you a safe summer, i could think of nothing worse than a major incident but if i am to be just as honest it wouldn't suprise me.

take care guys and we really should get behind the union like ba do!

sorry to bang on, but i'm dead excited!