PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2006, 16:45
Medway Control

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dash 8 Q

Firstly, apologies for the delay in response. been on holidays over the last week and a half...

BAE146, i never wished to blame or pass on the blame to the engineers at BHD on that morning. I in fact understand that thing do go tech sometimes, because thats life. My post was more to express my exasperation that this happens far too regularly, rather than a blame game with engineers!! I dont think the engineers at BHD are repsonsible for the problem, nor do I think that the engineers can do much to improve the situation!! I just think that FLYBE as a company should accept responsibility for the delays/cancellations that passengers from BHD have been suffering over the past while... By supplying a better alternative than cancelling the flight, and transferring SOU bound passengers onto LGW and bussing them... that situation for me was no good!! But FLYBE won't accept this responsibility... you and i both know that!!

I salute the fight that you engineers are doing with the Dash 8 Q, and wish you all the best in future, for both your and my sake!!