PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2006, 12:13
MAXMEDLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

So as it seems, you have failed once again to mention some other facts, which both you and I know that if you did mention them, they would have not served your cause. If you’re taking about facts, which I doubt, then these are the facts I know;

Fact 1:

You do NOT pay for uniform, although it is mentioned in the contract, you clearly know that they never collected its cost and it was disregarded as an item in our contracts.

Fact 2:

As mentioned before salaries were increased, too bad for you, details are not your concerns now are they?

Fact 3:

I don’t come from Kuwait Airways, I am an expat just as you are, and I played a major role in the start up, I’d say that you cant compare both our roles by far, since you forgot to mention that you had disappeared in your home country in the midst of heavy operations on the lame excuse of being sick for one whole month, putting all your fellow pilots on overdrive to cover your unplanned absence, and before you dared to show up again, you called VP-OPS and YOU were afraid that if you came back, that you passport will be seized and he assured you that no such things happen so you came back!!! After you came back, the incident you did in Beirut (which I will not go into its detail to save you some face water) was the reason you got fired, you don’t threat airlines to ground their planes at offshore destinations to fulfill you needs and get away with it, or do you??
If you did this in Germany, you’d be in jail now.

Fact 4:

If it’s so easy to join the new company opening in Kuwait, Watanya, why didn’t you wait to join it? No training pilot left this company as you assumed, the captain your talking about is here and is here to stay.

Fact 5:

Its no surprise that you pay for your residencies, it is mentioned in the contract you signed! Schools are covered now in the new pay scheme, I haven’t heard the father of 3 complaining, it seems that you care for his kids more than he does.

Fact 6:

Both you and I know for sure that there was no written item in the contract stating that you will be upgraded in March or April 2006; this is a load of crap, even YOU used to mention all the time that it was a verbal promise of the former VP-OPS, that’s your side of the story, and I really don’t give you that much credibility after all. Even if what you say it’s true, you should have some common sense to know that in order to upgrade, there must be substitute pilots do fill your seat on the right, which in March were not available, little bit self centered are we?

Fact 7:

I don’t think it’s decent of a pilot to eaves drop on phone calls, especially when his fellow German national is the one speaking!!!! I thought both of you were dear friends.

Fact 8:

Upgrade is due in September this year, I know you don’t believe me, but time will tell, and come September, you’ll feel sorry you did not have enough patience and foresight.

I would just like to note that it’s a pity I have to lay out the facts I did in a manner that might hurt an ex colleague, but once again there is no intent of revenge in the way I am offering my point of view.

One thing you mentioned I must agree on, every one must decide for him self after having a CORRECT picture of JZR, not your own version of what to expect, it’s not our fault you don’t know where your best interest is, and you should be responsible enough to bear the results of your own mistakes.

MAX

Last edited by MAXMEDLO; 10th Apr 2006 at 12:10.