PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL
Thread: BRISTOL
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2006, 09:22
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've heard nothing but this rumour about S-AIR losing EZY and FCA, I 've noticed a lot of honchos watching the minions lately where EZY are concerned but not FCA, EZY have a massive problem with check-in queues at BRS which could of been easily avoided had they just plonked them into the 2nd check in hall out of the way, unless the airport do something very soon this is going to be awful come 3 weeks time, the poor EZY punters regully queue back to the main entrance doors and into the 2nd hall, its just ridiculous! As for Jetset, well FCA have their GOC's who are there to basicaly make sure service level agreements are met day to day and look after the airlines intrest, watching the goings on they seem to have a great rapport with all at S-Air and seem happy with the service provided, obviously they're going to notice things on turnaround etc that other charters wouldnt as they go out to the a/c, i think EZY are just putting the wind up s-air, there would be a lot of questions asked in s-air head office if their operation in BRS lost essentially their biggest 2 contracts, I cant see them losing either personally I hope for the sake of a lot of jobs that i'm correct!