PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 7th Apr 2006, 18:29
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
foam completion

bloody hell well done. you deserve a crate of beer and then some. this may sound completely mad but whilst i'm overjoyed and relieved, i feel sad in a way. this is a little strange i know. i'm glad that no more lives are under threat from their own ac. i guess that now it hits home that my brother could have been saved if only they listened before. i know it's weird that i'm crying at the mo but why did this not get sorted before. i feel so much anger knowing that losing one of your best crews could've been avoided but the powers that be did'nt think bobs life was worth saving. while i was trying to help nige i guess i felt that i was able to help him in some way as we were getting ready to do battle. something purposeful after bobs death. as a sister you get forgotten about and i felt like i was able to do something for him by helping his mates. i know all that i could be was the token relative to add clout but it really helped me. thanks for all the offer of help and support and for the chance to be included. you really are a hero nige. i knew that it would all be sorted at the eleventh hour and that the interviews wouldn't get used. i count myself as being blessed to have been able to potentially be part of it. who knows i may have managed something useful!! i hope that as the papers are signed agreeing to foam there is a thought for those we lost.....the one i miss and for the waste.
nige desrves a medal for going up against the holders of the pursestrings. i hope you get recognition for the wonders you have achieved. i'll be looking forward to telling people.
well , i guess it's time for goodbye as my role is done. remember you all do a fantastic job.take care and stay safe!