PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2006, 17:18
SurvivedJZR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
continously lying

@Maxmeldo

Fine that you are still there, but by the way, you did not join JZR from the beginning as I and many of the other 12 of 20 Captains/Copilots did, who are meanwhile fired, not paid or just "pissed of" their behaviour.

You said: "I know he wrote this post out of revenge rather than sharing facts about JZR..."

I am not writing this in the meaning of a revenge and what I posted ARE FACTS, hard to believe, but everything I wrote was 100% true. Now, you are talking about an average total increase of 20% in their payments. Really? Can you post details, how much US$ do you get? For what? And what about other benefits or how you call it "facilities"? What do you get there? Is there meanwhile any airline-agreement to fly on other airlines for reduced fare? I doubt, but you can tell me, how the situation changed!

You came from Kuwait Airways and you still have a lot of benefits from your previous company, of which you actualy profit from. If you like to share the situation as a new expat would have, do not take any advantage out of your previous airline, only take those benefits which you have in JZR (which is just a single one).

- It is easy to come after the start-up has been made by other pilots.

- It is easy to come to JZR to accept a lower salary there, but together with the only for you paid pension (because being retired in Kuwait Airways) you have a higher income than you had in Kuwait Airways and a higher salary as the an expat-Cpt would have. This applies only for Cpt like you, who finally blocked our upgrades. I really do not want to say this is your fault, it was JZR managment, who offered you our promised and writtenly confirmed upgrades. If I were you, I would have done the same, most probably.

- It is easy to come to JZR and knowing to leave JZR when WATANIYA-Airline starts and to suffer from the situation only a few months.

- It is easy to join JZR as a Kuwaiti, not paying anything for immegration. Do you know, how much this Expat-Copilot paid to have his wife and three kids with him? Do you know how much of his JZR-salary left after paying the school-fees? All of you who came to JZR after the ex-VPO left do not have those problems and those costs.

- It is easy to join JZR and then after a few weeks saying that there should be some changes. And while you are waiting only 2 or three months, there are others waiting 6 or more months to get a little bit of those things, which made all of them coming to JZR and bringing this airline into the air. And while not having anything of those things promised or even those benefits of the contract - it is not easy to enjoy life in Kuwait.

- It is easy to join JZR while having another health-insurance and not need to take care about this. Can you deny that also a Kuwaiti-Trainings-Captain reminded JZR of the none-insured-condition in 2005 as helath-insurance is a part of the contract? And what happend? Nothing, except this Captain did not further accept the respectless behaviour of JZR-Managment and left!

But if I were you, I would have to check the situation from a different point of view, the point of view of an expat, who left a nice job in order to get an upgrade within 6 months after the start-up. To show you the written confirmation, it says "to be upgraded in March or April 2006"!

I really cannot stand the way JZR tries to get Copilots from somewhere else. I already posted, that I was in the VPO-office when a Copilot called and he told to the Copilot that JZR is presenty looking for at least 10 Copilots to be upgraded within this year, which is - in fact - a big lie.

And this is not a revenge, this is sharing facts - true facts! Everybody must decicde himself to jon JZR or not. But they should have the correct picture of the airline before deciding.