PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW! i have just seen a transporter!
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2006, 16:06
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bigflesh- that last post made me look at your other posts. How did you post this:
JimmyTAP

Why was it circling first though..? very odd.. thank you for filling me in anyway Jimmy and thanks to all of you who tried your best to "not tell me"... the truth will out!

My request to Manchester ATC was serious, although I doubt it will be upheld. Sometimes, just sometimes (especially in the summer at 2am onwards) I get westbound arrivals doing a direct to MCR and I see them coming over south sheffield desending through fl50 for 40, usually in a line with Eckington, Norton, Edale, Castleton for an 8 mile 24R/L arrival. But never at other times.

Still keen to know why the Nimmy was doing circuits over my head for 15 minutes? was it waiting to transit through SHEFFIELD CITY AIRPORT airspace as it was only at 3000ft....and MCR ATZ, send some more 20 miles south of Upton - for me - for a laugh. Go on as I will see from my living room north facing windows in my house. If its getting a bit dark I will see the lights on the aerocrafts flashing, and that will be simply brilliant for me.

WIWON we went to some trouble NOT to tell everybody what we were doing, so who is Bigflesh that he expects to be told?

Who is WIWON - has his post been removed as it shed further light on the Nimrod that was circling above my head?..... I just wanna know because I share a joint facination in aerocraft. I am a harmless plane lover thats all. PLEASE HELP me.
Nice one and thank you. It went northbound at 5.15pm after circling for 15 mins. Deffo looked like a Nimrod due to the wing thingies. It must have turned left westbound shortly after passing directly over the city centre at 3000ft, or gone up to Upton.

Nice one but would love to know why it was in the "random hold" nowhere near a VOR or NDB. Do you think it came from Waddington?
......when your current posts are different? Is this some idea of a making fools of people or has your punctuation deteriorated that much?