PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Free Masons - Should they "come out"?
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2006, 03:23
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GODDDD this is getting really tiresome.

Crashed and burned you say that experience has shown that masons give advantages to their brothers yet you also admit that you have declined to join. You are WRONG Cand B and you have clearly ignored the previous posts from 5 pages of people, many of whom are Masons have posted.

Civjob
wher are you going??? you say
and tigs2 wrote:
'You wont find a bad bone in the lodge.'
oh really? what about jack the ripper and where's our grail gone hmm? btw interesting term: 'i *belong* to a lodge' ?

So the history books say that one murderer in history 'may' have been a mason (you dont know and nobody can actually prove it") i do believe that the rest of humanity in terms of murderers are not Masons. About the grail, who says it is your grail?? I have seen the grail it is in !!!!
Ooh sorry i almost forgot myself, i cant tell you!!! Bye the way just so that you know i have met many black masons, masons in wheel chairs and female masons! Your point about equal opportunities is!! Furthermore yes I 'belong' to a lodge, and i am proud of it, and the only persons i do favours to are the poor. Bye the way about the theory about the grail, bugger nearly forgot myself again. I am also a member of the Knights Templar, and you never will be, and you will never know, I do!!