PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 21:12
scameron77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recieved an email back from Jo at CTC this morning, I asked the following questions:

a) Can I apply now for the ATP scheme or do I have to wait until I aquire my JAA licence? (I hold an FAA CPL). I was told, yes, I had to wait. Not entirely customer freindly as you can only start the application process then and subsequently have to wait while its reviewed. I don't know if they accept that time is money, sitting at home after completing the JAA CPL waiting for a response is not really ideal, I'd like to get the ball rolling just now so I can go straight for it upon completion.

b) When I was at BGS a few months ago the CTC guys there told me about BA starting to take pilots, I asked if ATP guys would be considered. I was told that BA are only taking a couple of Wings pilots. I guess the number involved may change depending on how they percieve the quality of these pilots.

Just to avoid heat and usual PPRuNe madness, I'm not slating CTC, I'm adding info to the thread that will either help people or aid their decision.