PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IS MAS TAKING Expats?? Today i saw....
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 20:38
camelbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAS boleh!!

Bolehman, please understand that my colleagues and i who have left do not have any inferior complex or any need to show that we are better. It is not us who say we are good but it's the airline that is hiring us that says so. Look at where some of us are now, chiefpilots,managers , instructors, trainers,etc.
We are where we are due to the experience we gain from MAS. We may say somethings that you might find distasteful about MAS but that doesn't mean that we are not grateful to MAS. NO, we still sayang MAS, that's why we criticize, but for you to not see the wrongs and say everything is O.K then it's you who don't sayang MAS. When you don't acknowledge the wrongs then you don't try to make it right.
You want to stay ,then good for you. I've done what i could when i was there, now you have to help MAS. Be proud that your fellow pilots from MAS are respected elsewhere, because it reflects the standard that we as MAS pilots have.
As for our family life, i personally can say that i have more time with my family then before and happier.
Salam.