PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 17:15
RoSs|gnoL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ianlow -> I got thru the final interview but I gotta wait for SQ to check with immigration about some stuff first before i can go for the medical. So far 5 of us out of 8 made it thru the final interview(2 confirmed did not get in, the last guy we have no news). One of the instructors from SFC at YPJT was also in our group, he got in. Think you should be receiving contract very soon lah...dun worry...

Passion-> Tea party was alrite, ours was pretty informal according to one of the cadets incharge of us...Basically stood around, chatted with the panel, had a bit of coffee and light snacks. I sent application in on 21st Jan, received email for 2nd interview only 6 weeks later, final interview was Tues and Wed this week. Actually, after asking some of my friends, our interview was pretty easy compared to others, we weren't really 'bombarded' with questions and the interviewers were pretty pleasant, although you had be sharp coz they can trick you into a corner very easily. Must be careful of how you word your answers, don't leave anything hanging...We had 5 interviewers, 1 lady from HR, 3 Captains and 1 other guy who used to be a flight engineer and pilot but he's really senior and taught some of those on the panel before. Mostly it was only the captain in the centre asking the questions.

Last edited by RoSs|gnoL; 6th Apr 2006 at 18:25.