PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW! i have just seen a transporter!
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 14:29
bigflesh2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up WOW! i have just seen a transporter!

please excuse my spellings. i am trying the spellcheck. at approx 310pm i was looking up into the air in my home which is in the south og sheffield and guess what i saw? well. i got my binocs out and focussed on a aeroplane. it was only a airbus super transporter! i was so exited! at first i thought it was a superguppy plane but it wasnt because it had bigger engines and the craft was in a white color which makes me think it was a super transprter plane did anyone else see it or was it just me as i only court a glimpse of it throughout the break in the cloud cover here. it was coming from the west and gong into the east but it was making a slight right turn - i think to avoid a buildup of cloud and it seemed to be underneath some high hup cloud as i could seeing it was clearly visibile for example i could see a blue tail does anyone know where it was coming from and coming too will it be coming from island and going to tooloose? it was about 60,000foot high as it had contrains on if that helps would be appreciated if you can get back to me as i am really pleased about seeing this in south sheffield. i could even see it banking!