PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet
Thread: easyJet
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 12:26
Oli EZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Referee!!

Hello there,

Well firstly just let me appologise if i said anything that could be taken out of context, i certainly didn't mean it to come accross with a derrogatory or bad attitude. My views on the PA test were purely my own and exploritory by nature... so thank you for clarifying their use for me and the others that were unsure.

Im actually enjoying my time here very much, as i said before; my trainers are all very genuine, approachable people and i am thankful for that as it is very individual and different from the military background and training i have had (any immensely enjoyed). I chose to work here because of the friendly and approachable nature of the company, and because i am good friends with a couple of easyJet pilots and a member of CC near where i live and i would definitely recommend the company to anyone who is still applying for CC. As from my limited knowledege so far i feel very happy here and am putting 100% into studying and attaining the highest level of success possible to me.

Again if my previous post was taken with any offence or distain, then i sincerely appologise as this was not my intent, nor ever has been.

So good luck to anyone who is still applying!

Oli