PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 6th Apr 2006, 11:52
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XV179 defence

i tried this morning to put out about the press release that i'd seen via sky news but suddenly experienced problems....not for the first time i might add.

formerflake, to the best of my knowledge i'm not 100% sure but i don't think that the boys were wearing any body armour. i will do my best to look in the report to see what it stated. it does make harrowing reading but is sooo necessary to us and this fight at the moment. i don't think any level of body armour would have saved any of them. i'll await the inquest to make up my mind.

i so hope that there are a few stained pants in the necessary government departments now that the net is closing in. if my memory serves me correctly i'm sure that resources/funding was a huge factor stated in the cancellation of foam and the like being inserted on the planes pror to the cash. i've heard vague terms used about other priorities taking place which contributed to the cancelation also.

it's hard to trust, to know who will help us higher up. i pray to god we get this sorted.please.