PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cancel the new BMW!
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2006, 07:14
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well when I was a sprog, I had this nasty big Sgt shout at me in a quite frightful manner that really upset me no end!

My bed was also apple-pied, and some very naughty person used to chuck my bed pack on the floor which meant I had to make again every day!

I was also forced into doing dreadful womanly things, such as washing my own clothing and even doing the ironing (sorry girls, just a joke you understand)

And at the first sqn I joined, I was told to go to stores and get a pair of falopian tubes for a Vulcan. (That really upset me quite a lot that did!
How was I to know that Vulcans didn't have falopian tubes fitted??)

Frankly, all these events have left serious mental scars that haunt me even today, some 35 years later. I still wake up at night dreaming of bull nights, square bashing and having to live in the same room as some very unpleasant people 9that bit is true!!)

I must pop off to see Uncle Gilbert Blades and see if he can't get me some compensation for these terrible incidents I think.

Stupid prat, can't take a joke................................

Kind regards
TSM
'Caruthers, I need a large glass of the famous stuff and then I need a lie down'