PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future Ryanair pilot be aware …
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2006, 22:50
rolandolero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Phileas!!

I have a question for you:

In your opion, What is the best way to fly Ryan?
May I be employed directly by Ryan, with no agency?
What do you think about Ryan?

KInd regards

Rolandolero

QUOTE=Phileas Fogg]Re-Checked,
Thus you have a dispute with the contract provider and not Ryanair and, no, I do not work for Brookfield or indeed Ryanair but I have a good knowledge of what the contract should read.
Contractually is should be 5 on/3 off regardless if from base or away from base, this is a worst case scenario and 5 on/5 off may indeed be what actually happens.
In an agency FR contract you must have a base even if you never see it there must be a base, indeed it would probably be illegal (CAA) for you to not have a base.
The contract clearly states that you are paid per block hour thus no fly, and flying is not guaranteed, equals no pay thus you could be on contract via Brookfield for an entire year and if you don't fly then you don't receive a single cent. OK, it's a sh1t contract but you're the one that signed it!
The remainder of your complaint seems to regard that you consider yourself based at your home rather than an international airport, indeed a Ryanair landing strip somewhere, but you're the one that volunteered to be of no fixed base!
Your problem(s), your complaint(s), in the main, seem to lie with Brookfield. It would seem that they bullsh1tted you regarding the contract and you fell for it, if you have any of their bullsh1t in writing then I would guess that you have reasonable grounds to terminate the contract.
You didn't apply to Ryanair, you applied to Brookfield, take your complaint(s) up with them. We all have a choice in this world, we can take it or leave it.[/QUOTE]