PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Free Masons - Should they "come out"?
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2006, 22:07
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crashed and Burned
Every single year at a lodges installation, Scottish lodges have a parade. I belong to a lodge that has a parade the Saturday before every Christmas. Also every year the lodge itself holds all the Burns poetry competitions for all the school kids, at which all mums, dads and teachers come along. The lodge is infact the center of the community. If you would like to come next St Stevens day to the parade (Mason or not) please let me know, you are welcome (dont know of a single english lodge that does this). Infact as a mason you can knock on the door of any lodge for any meeting and you are welcome in. In England i can only go to a meeting if formally invited.

Formally Known As
you have little right to lay down any ground rules. I work for charity and contribute more to charity in one year than you will do in a life time. If you take it upon yourself to suggest that i or my fellow Masons within the service would deem to sign for a job never done because they are fellow masons then you can go and shove it up your a e. Your remarks are offensive and a slur against professional aviators and technicians. in such a case i hold every right to 'dare to pull w k over you' as you so nicely put it, because you are in fact a w r, and after such remarks as your's you do not deserve a civil response. An apology to all those you have offended would not go amiss. In answer to your first paragraph in your post number 82, i was fully aware at each stage what i would be signing to up to before i did, and at every stage had the opportunity to say no. I did it because it was a good thing. But of such things from your bigoted mindset it appears you well never any idea.