PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai and the law - Be Careful
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2006, 06:10
Tail Rota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all fair boys

but my guess is that this cop wasnt in uniform and was driving like a lunatic rushing to get cleansed after a beer and a ham and pinapple pizza....completely p#$$ed mr canada off with his antics and got a message, comprising of sign language, that is recognised world wide as "you are a ******** mate".

I am certain if he(the cop) was in uniform a bit of restraint would have come into play from both parties and this poor guy( the pilot) would still be flying his 120hrs a month.

the cop should have used what is known as proffessional discretion and realised his mistake let the incident go. I am on the side of our colleage and am still sorry he has had to go through all this.

but for me lesson learned ........its easier to just crash into them than give the bird and go to jail....Im off to buy a big giant set of bull bars for the front and the back of my 4x4 .....hook up a gas bottle to a flame thrower and go get me some!!!!

keep an eye on the seven days......

"road carnage!!!...what road carnage?....our police officers are doing all they can to protect you all...ok ok.....its a war zone"

VVVVVVVVrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

TR