PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 4th Apr 2006, 22:55
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
warnings

it makes my heart go cold reading the answers that lay before us. it really does seem as if there's the slightest amount of secrecy in the matters discussed, the politicans and the powers that be, use that to avoid being truthful and try to create a smokescreen to hide behind. bob's death does not come down to technicalities in the english language. it comes down to the most short sighted officials who are unable to see the warnings in front of them. XV179 was failed. it was a timebomb, waiting to happen.

today is the first year anniversary of my brothers funeral. there are no words to describe how i feel. why are the lies still being told. they've been caught well and truly with their pants down.

i've been watching and waiting for the MoD press release re: foam. still nothing has come of it. what is their purpose in waiting? we've waited long enough for the foam...so long that we lost ten outstanding crew. time has come for action, not empty words. the waiting game does not go any way towards reassuring myself that there is any sincerity in resolving this and preventing more tragedy. is this press release a sincere action or a well timed response ?

i wonder also. does anyone know when the contract for the A400M's was signed? i'm wondering if it was after the crash. if so what the hell were they doing requesting removal of foam and defensive measures to save money after our tragic loss? i also wonder why it's taken soo long to get the questions answered. it does'nt bode well!