PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A rant- Application Forms
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2006, 13:24
WX Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually, the rant wasn't directed at the flybe application form...

... because the flybe application form deserves a whole lot of seperate ranting on its own!!!

It was just a general rant about not being able to get an automated system to recognise that, ahem... I actually have a job (albeit one I'd like to move on from).

The flybe form has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen (and let's face it, we've all seen a few).

From memory, faults did include the employment history thing. But the design of the Education history page is just utterly diabolical. And what's with the "yes/no" accompanied by a tick box? It's obvious that if the answer is "yes", then tick the box... so why not just state "yes"? I could very legitamately tick all the boxes and when quizzed about it later, inform whoever that I assumed they meant "tick the box if the answer is no".

I've also never been asked before how much P1 u/s time I have. How much time have you spent taking tests which you succesfully passed?

And the Medical date... what's that, date of expiry or date of issue?

And regards getting it to fit different browsers, I didn't have any problems getting Camino on my Apple Mac to do it. It worked on Firefox as well, so it's not *all* bad...