PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Picamas/Denim Air
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2006, 12:57
Flying Farmer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the reply I have just recieved after submitting my CV to DenimAir.

"Thank you for your application for Denim Air.

The application will be processed via Picamas. This procedure contains an extensive competence assessment procedure. If you finish this procedure successfully you will be registered in Picamas and offered to any airline requiring pilots. If you fail the procedure you will not be registered and the fee you paid will be returned to you.

You can find information about the competence assessment and information concerning Picamas on the site www.ahfc.nl. If you still have questions after reading this information, feel free to contact us.

You yourself can start the competence assessment procedure by completing the request form on the Picamas site. After completion you will receive a user-ID and password to start managing your data. At the same time you can make an appointment for the competence assessment.

The fee for the competence assessment varies. If you were never tested at our institute before, the fee is € 1500,--
However, if you underwent a selection procedure at our institute in the past, please call our office. If prior material can be used, the fee will be adjusted accordingly.

With kind regards"

Now bearing in mind I am already rated on the ATR, I believe my peers have judged me competent. My next email will be to tell em to stick it where the sun don't shine

Edit to add bunch of thieving gits !!