PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 4th Apr 2006, 10:39
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it's not an easy path we're about to travel. but one thing is certain it will be done united. i plan to help and support all where i can. i to am a mother to a small child who was robbed of her uncle as they died on her birthday. it's a daunting task that we're facing up to but no ones untouchable and my view is that they've placed themselves in this position. kam, they put us in this position. as you quite rightly pointed out look around to see the support that we have. i will not fail my brother, you will not fail your husband. that's already been done. i hope you don't think that i'm spouting rubbish but i see a number of purposes behind these steps that we're making. there are people doing their job as we speak that face the same dilemma that our loved ones did. they have the same fears as do their loved ones. we can use our voice but when in the forces there is the constraints placed upon them which does not allow them to go as far as they need. i look at my daughter and worry about what this has cost her and what this is costing her as i prepare to do battle as it were. i'm sure that i'm doing the right thing. so i know some of the where you're coming from.
i to am arranging to speak to a lawyer. this will go ahead. where was our official apology...when did they say sorry? sometimes i wonder even if they are. if they say sorry now, i'd question if they even really mean it or is it empty words because of their failings and they've been caught out.